About Dog Day Care
Many dogs are left home alone for many hours, and often times they are in a crate or left outside in the heat. Some dogs are destructive or bark all day due to boredom or separation anxiety. Day care provides relief for dogs and peace of mind for their owners. Dogs need exercise, socialization, and the ability to relieve themselves without waiting for many hours.
Other reasons why dog owners utilize dog day care include: a day trip without of town guests, shopping and running errands, visiting theme parks, showing a house for sale or contractors working in the house.
Day care hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
At the Green K9....
- Our interview process is free. If your dog is suitable for day care, the first day is free.
- Dogs are carefully placed in groups based on size, age and energy level.
- For safety reasons, we require all dogs wear a harness. You may bring your own, purchase one from us or rent one for $1.00 per day.
- A strict incoming pet inspection process helps us prevent fleas and ticks from entering our facility.
- Our waterproof, non-skid flooring is sanitary and comfortable.
- We provide professional quality baths for our canine guests and we only use natural, chemical free shampoos and conditioners. We do not offer flea and tick dips or baths.
- Shade sails, wading pools and an indoor air conditioned play room allow for safe and comfortable exercise time on hot days. Future plans include a beach entry inground pool!
- Comfortable, raised Kuranda cots are provided for rest time.
- All of our cleaning products are safe for our canine guests and the environment.
- Our facility is professionally exterminated monthly for fleas and ticks with a pet safe and eco-friendly pesticide.